2009年12月26日星期六

From novice through to the Japanese line of 200 kilometers

Someone says, bike trip very exciting and fun, can realize some general people don't understand. I would like it, so I chose to ride a bicycle.
On January 15, 2006, I at opposite the rider bought a bike at the highest cost-effective -- false line sangha. I get up early in the morning on the bus came from the west 30 kilometers away from the rider, no extra car to consider to buy this monk, then do false to me to buy a bicycle ones1,580yuan seems a bit really mysterious.
It is not very magnificent figure, the sense that gives a person is very practical, so I chose it, in the future, with the year I have spent the night, and I storms with many hardships, accept this, I have learned a lot of life philosophy. From then on bicycle became a part of my life.
Just started cycling when his strength is not, I bought a bike ride home, 30 kilometers of misery, I haven't left half way I will stand, stand on not sit or not. Really say then, how uncomfortable at home, I began to have dinner in the dark, and the solution is halfway. As far as possible during the car, bike, evening time online to find some information about cycling, see what others ride bike, the basic position, speed and braking, bending, up-slope skills, etc. On cycling is a basic understanding of, any chance and you won't pass the ride, then hear someone riding bikes to Tibet, and I know the buddhist monk scriptures say Tibet, it is a holy place... If one day I can also like them, that really is too great,
... Don't live, etc, you daydream, so quick to go to Tibet? Small treasure you too unrealistic!
On the first XiaoNa mountain, remember that in shekou rider didn't know what to buy things, suddenly saw a few professional dress, playing in our worship, think they have a feeling of unreachable, heard that they will go XiaoNa mountain, also said that I can go to, is that elated!
To ride along the feeling is very good, see to chiwan, oh! The steep slope how so, also very long, no, first out to impress predecessor, afterward: oh, how come to mix of this part is not lost. Fortunately I have homework on the net, some basic knowledge and experience of the veteran is introduced for me for the last breath and say: how do you also don't like the first one, cycling strength is good! I in the rider on the BBS and other top this big long ears, today he praise heart isn't more, I will have more confidence in bicycle and interest. Afterwards just know another few they are seldom, evergreen, star, the small building.
Bike ride really boring, I himself lived in xixiang, general activities are in futian, lo or walking at night, but I also like not let slip on Thursday, often the first street I rode on thirty kilometers past and they gather in the town, and then turn on one or two hours after me, even on 30 kilometers home, when I got home is more than 12 o 'clock now, think some of my old juyou's evaluation should be good. Rarely have the love of bicycle so well!
I bought the bike in the first month, I was riding the 800 kilometers, it can see how I positive cycle, originally I drive a month to more than 300 kilometers also.
Three states of riding is the first time I turned on my mountains, unprepared for circumstances let I climbed into the DaPo 10 kilometers, walk to ban shan also eat, don't say that water how painful, only can be used as a tooth, than a than only 8 km per hour, walk is hungry and began aching, then stars. So in the mountains over the N hours, because I don't remember how much time to go out, and finally the small sea is a sugar saved me and, thankfully, I finally back alive. A true TMD, I was the last to arrive at the destination, everyone was waiting for my dinner, really embarrassed!
Two weeks later, I was playing the idea of heyuan, ha ha, my appetite is big, the last three states field haven't afraid of teaching: oh, actually what good afraid of, last time I was hungry just stars. This time I was not so silly, first bought a lot of chocolate, plenty of water. Saturday morning, I got up at six o 'clock, advance in shajing round about good beets, arrive at 9 o 'clock and left leg dongguan chapter wood, who know him more than ten but it doesn't matter, today I state is very good, simple to rest after lunch after, I like this road, no way to travel time constraint, completely by himself under control, is too great. Typically, all we talking and laughing, I still in sugar beet learned of the long-distance riding knowledge, learned how to ride in the rest of muscle in riding process, not to talk to each other, with eyes, two days are earnings. Because we choose the route is a rural road, walk the road ahead, not a mountain, the heavens also is getting dark, inquire is no place to live near the side of the mountain, a small town, we think is withdrawn or keep? Last night decided to the mountain path, we were riding in small mountains occasionally feel cold heart, to other big cringe, not so straight, founder road in front, there is time, this time I take chocolate is really play its role, let us always cook arrive at 9:3.
Wake up and continue to heyuan green lake, today than yesterday the route is about 100 kilometers, the flat Luke more than 70 km remittent green hill, we arrived in heyuan at seven o 'clock. See a timer, national highway 280 kilometres of 200 kilometers road as much as we had around 100 kilometers.
This is my from novices to date line 200 kilometres of experience, I use less than two months, I remember that day is in 2006 on March 11.

没有评论:

发表评论