2009年12月17日星期四

All roads lead to Rome in Europe - the false line. Sangha cycling

Last ride long-distance seems to have something a long time ago, and tell the truth, and now prefers to be a backpacker, had figured this is also true of Europe and Asia trip.

But soon discovered that the European Schengen visa 3 months seemingly difficult to get down Ever since, the thought of using a bicycle plan to move the visa officer, last signed in Australia that is so smooth, and then cooked up a right I should also not difficult to It should be said that this motivation is not purely a matter of fact.

However, in "fabricating" the planning process, I gradually came to find that I ride a long distance of interest is back. Besides this is indeed a sure way to save money for a good reason that, this time riding in Europe mean that we can Jiaxizhenzuo has begun. Of course, in this I have to thank the sponsors who ride the horse - Jiaxing Seng 4, otherwise I'm afraid I have to commit lazy. Has happened, I went to France the time is right, and intends to ride all the way from there back together Liu Coudao (actually worse for a few days, this buddy transoceanic telephone call to India, I reluctantly gave up the Alps on foot), Ever since, along with the road, toward the ride to our Utopia - Rome.

没有评论:

发表评论